Thursday, February 02, 2012

Wow.... SO LONG. I am a bugger for neglecting my blogs. I will try not to in future.

So,

2009, Chess... AMAZING. So much fun was had!

2010 - Once Upon A Time at the Adelphi. Major premire of this musical written for the 2008 capitol of culture in Liverpool, we were the first amature society to perform it... (I was an "Adelphi Singer")

2010 - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (Protean)- This was the BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER DONE. So so so funny and the best cast ever, some of my best friends and some really talented people made this show one I will NEVER EVER forget doing!

2011 - Guys and Dolls (Hot Box Dancer/Chorus) Another good show, shame our audiences were lower due to it being on in Wales just a couple of months previously!

Now, on to the BIG ONE.

Titanic: The Musical.
We're currently in rehearsals for this show, to be staged at the Liverpool Empire in June 2012.

It's going to be epic, and a fitting tribute to the centenery of the disaster.

We've also got a few concerts coming up. More about them in due time! :)

Peace. Amy x

No comments: